Monday 24 June 2013

Mexi-CAN

A few snaps of my recent excursion to Mexico where I found out I still don't like tequila and whale sharks wont eat you but it bloody hurts if you get hit by one.




 




Nothing like getting wifey to brush your hair for you on the bus. Mexicans really are a chilled out bunch










Family is extremely important to me. Last year my dad was very ill, so for me, to be able to have a family holiday this year meant everything. 

As you can see, he's feeling a lot better.










Unfortunately I was unable to bring this lil guy home
 
 There was no way I was going to bring this guy back



 



 

 




Swimming, sunning, snorkeling, drinking, eating. All of what you would expect from a holiday. All to be swapped for computers and depressing weather. And planning my next escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment